NEWSFLASH: Laughter Yoga Club is headed your way!
Update 2013: The Laughter Club mentioned in this post is no longer active. Please visit our SERVICES page for information about Laughter Yoga sessions, workshops and laughter ice breakers.
You ready to catch it?
Noel and I intend to create infectious fits of unconditional laughter, gaggles of giggles, bunches of ha ha ha’s, ho ho ho’s and guffah’s to help cure (or at least significantly alleviate) what doctors call Chronic Giggle Deficiency Syndrome or CGDS.
The Disease: CGDS
Millions of people in the United States (and flocks in the Wilmington, Delaware area) are suffering from this insidious disease – a disease that robs people of their desire to laugh, experience joy, relish in their mojo and just be out-and-out silly.
CGDS needs to be wiped out. Eliminated.
Unlike the swine flu pandemic (nasty piggy stuff), the Laughter Pandemic will not harm you. Just the opposite is true.
Laughter contagion and fits of giggles help keep us sane and healthy.
Chronic Giggle Deficiency Syndrome will be eliminated completely by the Laughter Pandemic. Mark my giggly words!
Laughter Yoga Club Self-Assessment Test
You may benefit from joining our Laughter Yoga Club if you answer YES to any of the following questions.
- Are you a fan of giggling?
- Would you like to smile more?
- Are you physically and emotionally stressed out?
- Do you suffer from depression?
- Do you want to create space in your life for childlike playfulness and joy?
- Would you like to clear away negativity?
- Are you interested in a holistic and drug-free way to attain mental, spiritual, emotional and physical wellness?
- Are you looking for a fun and easy aerobic exercise?
- Would you like to increase your energy naturally?
- Are you interested in reducing pain?
- Would you like to be more creative?
- Are you looking to connect with other laughter lovers in a friendly environment?
How do YOU Catch Infectious Laughter?
If you are in the northern Delaware area join the Laughter Yoga Club in Hockessin, Delaware starting September 2, 2009 or find a group in your neck of the woods using Dr. Madan Kataria’s Laughter Yoga Club search feature or at the American School of Laughter Yoga.
Follow the link for more information about our Laughter Yoga Club.
Noel Olson brings months of Laughter Yoga Leader experience to the club. She’s been leading a group at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship in Newark for months. Thanks for joining forces with me Noel – I look forward to lots of laughs with you!